Sunday, May 1, 2011

Be A Bronx Super Hero!


My eyesight being what it was (four-eyes since the first grade) as a kid I thought I could be the super hero Daredevil. Never mind I saw no practicality in handstands and somersaults, but he was blind, my eyesight was poor and we both liked red.

Forty years later, I can really connect to my favorite super hero at the 3rd Annual Bronx Heroes comic book convention, next Saturday, May 7, 2011, at the Bronx Museum. It's an exciting day of comics and workshops for all ages bringing together artists and fans alike. 

This event is a great opportunity to meet Bronx and New York comic artists and a great place to buy Indy comics, and will feature free workshops, panels, and portfolio reviews, and more - including a cos-play contest! Admission is free of charge.

Produced by Cup O Java Studio, Creative One Comics, and the Bronx Council on the Arts, Bronx Museum and BronxNet. Hosted by founders and co-organizers Ray Felix, Gary Camp, and Ed Mouzon.

@ The Bronx Museum
Now 12:00 - 5:00pm
Saturday, May 7, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment